This is unusual recipe to make. I mean, I never mix these two ingredients and personally I am not a ginger fan. I completely changed my mind when it comes to this funky cocktail. It is so refreshing that I immediately fell in love with it.
Now, I am starting to like ginger and that nice bitter taste it gives to the food you mix it. I totally recommend it to everyone to try this cool recipe.
It is extremely easy to make and you can find your ingredients on the local market very easy. Don’t wait! Try this gem out!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup gin
- 1 cup rosemary – ginger simple syrup
- 1 cup sparkling water
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 10 ice cube
- Get your small saucepan and heat it over a medium heat. Pour all of the syrup ingredients and wait till it starts to boil. Stir while boiling until the sugar has dissolved. This will take you probably one minute. Remove it from the heat and let it stand covered 1 hour at room temperature.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, pushing down on solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Now, combine the gin with one cup of the rosemary – ginger syrup, lime juice and sparkling water into a cocktail shaker. Now you should add ice cubes and shake until it is well chilled. Pour into glasses and serve.