Holy cow! My favorite food of all time – French fries. This modification of the traditional recipe is absolutely amazing. I mean, they have this orgasmic taste which by the way I was even surprised when I tried them.
If you love spicy food and French fries but still want to eat healthy and clean, this is a perfect recipe for you. It is so easy to make, nothing complicated, and you can find all of the ingredients at your local grocery store.
So, if you are having second thoughts about it, simply don’t. They are delicious and perfect substitute for the classic caloric and unhealthy French fries.
- 6 sweet potatoes cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Start preheating the oven to 220 degrees.
- Get a plastic bag and start combining the ingredients: sweet potatoes, taco seasoning, canola oil and cayenne pepper. Close the plastic bag and shake it really good until the fries are evenly coated. Get a baking sheet and spread all of the fries from the plastic bag on it.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until they become crispy and brown on one side. Now, turn the fried over and cook for another 30 minutes until they become crispy and brown as the other side. After they are done, take them out of the oven and pour them on a serving platter. You are done! Enjoy!