Well, holidays are coming and you better get that pumpkin pie recipe out from your drawer. Is there anything more delicious then pumpkin pie? Of course not! I am a big fan and i can’t get enough of it.
This is a standard pumpkin pie recipe and it’s simplicity is hope for people who doesn’t know much about cooking, that they can try it out for the holidays. I’ve started with this one and now i am up to complex pumpkin recipes. Oh, and is absolutely delicious. You will definitely fall in love with it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- First preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Then, whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in a bowl until it is smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.