Hey Coffee lovers, another cool coffee recipe. This one is for the cold autumn days. It is new and even if you are not a die-hard fan of coffee I think you should try it out. It is quite simple to make and yet very delicious and satisfying.
- 2 cups powdered nondairy coffee creamer
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 1/2 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Get a large bowl and stir in together the coffee creamer, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Store in a container at a room temperature.
- Now, spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the mix into a coffee mug and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Your cup of hot coffee is done!