My favorite type of salad – green salad. Just love it! Love every mixture with green salad. It just makes me feel good. Green salad is of course low on calories and it is extremely nutritious.
Do you have that one piece of meal or food where you feel super thin and healthy after eating it? Yup, it is green salad for me.
I consume it almost every day. This recipe is my favorite because it incorporates certain ingredients which are still healthy but add to the already great taste. With parsley and garlic, sliced almonds and fresh lemon juice a mixture from heaven.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and cubed
- 4 cups of mixed salad greens
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Get a large bowl, and use it for whisking together the white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper,, sugar, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. Now, add the avocado and stir to coat with the dressing.
- Before serving, add the salad greens and toss to coat with dressing. Sprinkle sliced almonds and feta cheese over the top.