This traditional recipe is something I enjoy the most. I believe that these kind of recipes are the best and I cook them every time I can.
This is one magical combination since it mix potatoes and butter which makes it extra smooth and tasty. If you add pepper at the end as I do the taste is even better.
Perfect side dish for meat based lunch or vegan lunch. If you want this recipe to be extremely healthy and fitness you can use water instead of butter. Then, it will be very low on calories and you will feel great afterwards.
- 2 pounds of peeled chopped potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon peppers and adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons of salad dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get a large pan and put in some water in it. Now, place the pan on a high heat and place the potatoes in it. Boil until they become tender but are still firm, it will probably take you 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the butter, half and half peppers in a sauce pan over a low heat until they mix well with each other.
- Drain the potatoes well and place them in a mixer together with the butter sauce.
- Add the dressing salad mix and blend until everything becomes smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.