Well this is one hell of a recipe. I mean, it is basically mushrooms mixed with garlic and white wine. Amazing right! It is absolutely delicious and healthy. Perfect side dish.
What is amazing about these mushrooms is that you can clearly taste the white wine and the garlic (especially the garlic) on your tongue, in your mouth as they make the perfect flavor. Since the mushrooms taste neutral these ingredients add to the taste a lot. I recommend it to everyone to try it out. It is so easy to make and yet so incredibly delicious. Try it out! It is the best!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Get a skillet and heat oil over a medium heat. Place the mushrooms in the skillet and season with Italian seasoning and cook 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Mix the wine and garlic into the skillet, and continue cooking until most of the wine has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with chives. Continue cooking 1 minute.