Cutting out gluten from your meals can be difficult. Fortunately there are many healthy and delicious foods that are gluten free. You can enjoy these foods in a variety of creative ways. There are a lot of these kinds of recipes.
This time I am presenting you these gods given cookies. They are amazing. So easy to make and bake and yet very healthy and nutritious. They are defiantly something I recommend to anyone. Everyone should try them out at least once! They are extremely delicious.
- 2 cups of peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups semi – sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Start with preheating the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Get a cooking sheet and grease it.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar and eggs and mix it until they become smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon the dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until they become brown. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.