This is amazing combination. There is not other mixture that add more to the taste than honey mustard. In this recipe it gives that spicy taste to the chicken which by the way is amazing, and after you try it you will know why i always overeat myself when i make it.
It is easy to make too! In only 45 minutes you will have a perfect meal for your Sunday lunch. It is amazing. Try it out!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start with preheating the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Now, sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste and place in greased baking dish. Get a small bowl and combine the mustard, honey, basil, paprika and parsley. Pour one half of the mixture over the chicken and brush it out to cover.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes on one side and after that turn the chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining half of the honey mustard mixture. Now, bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken turn brown or is no longer pink and juices run clear. Cool it good before serving and enjoy.