These kinds of tuna mixtures are the best. In practice this is very easy recipe to make since you do nothing except mix ingredients and add spices to your taste. The tricky part is getting the right ingredients and getting them fresh. If you have a local grocery store with fresh vegetables then you are all set up.
If you don’t you’ll need to use little more effort to make this delicious salad. It is one of my personal favorites since i enjoy the taste and the feeling of healthy that this salad gives. Very low on calories and extremely nutritious i absolutely love it. Try it out!
- 1/4 cups chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 can drained tuna
- 1 red bell chopped pepper
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Mix artichoke hearts, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; add spinach, tuna, and red bell pepper and toss.