Sometimes is better to let vegan food dominate your nutrition. First of all, is healthier then regular food, is low on calories and you will lose weight for sure. It is also absolutely delicious because you only use natural unprocessed ingredients for preparing your meals like in this vegan chocolate cake. How amazing this vegan chocolate cake is?
You’ll need very basic ingredients to make it and you will be ready in 1 hour. Just take your baking pan and prepare the tasty mixture at the beginning and you will have incredible dessert.
I don’t know about you, but I like to consume these kind of creamy vanilla recipes with milk. Yep, fresh cold milk. I think it adds to the taste, but you have other options too, like coffee or cocoa they’ll go perfectly with it. If you are up for quick and easy delicious cake then you should definitely try this one out! It is super delicious and you will be super satisfied!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.