This pasta recipe is absolutely amazing! With this combination of ingredients you will get the perfect result. The Parmesan cheese and the garlic salt gives that extra flavor, and since I love salty and spicy food it is perfect. You can try it out.
It is very simple and easy to make but also delicious and nutritious. It is high on calories since it is pasta but it is defiantly worth it.
- 24 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 pint heavy cream
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get a large pot, and put a water in it and bring it to boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are soft and done. After that, drain them.
- Now, get a large saucepan and melt the butter into a cream over a low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.