If you want to start your day happy and satisfied then this is the right recipe for you. Your mornings can be sweet and healthy at the same time. Extremely easy to make and absolutely delicious. The mixture of flavors give the perfect delicious taste and at the same time is very low on calories and healthy.
All you have to do is make the tortillas all by yourself which is easy to do, and get the right fresh ingredients from your local grocery store. You will fell in love with this recipe for sure. It is the best discovery i have made in the world of recipes and my favorite breakfast of all time.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup divided cottage cheese
- 1 cup divided chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup divided granola cereal
- 2 tablespoons divided brown sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- Prepare your tortillas and place them into a microwave oven and heat on high until warmed and pliable, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with cottage cheese and pineapple, sprinkle with granola cereal and brown sugar and top with a sliced banana.
- Fold the top and bottom of each tortilla down, enclosing the filling, and roll the wrap tightly into a compact cylinder. Slice each wrap in half across the middle to serve