They are absolutely fascinating! They taste good, are very easy to make and are perfect for these cold winter days. I remember when i first made these chocolate cookies, they instantly knocked off my feet. Their sweet and squishy taste. I was amazed at the beginning.
Ever since then i make them regularly. I always consume them with coffee and cocoa. They are my favourite type of meal in the morning sometimes. You don’t have to be professional chef to make them. The preparation is very easy and the ingredients are available in your local grocery store for sure! Don’t wait a day! Try them out!
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Get a medium bowl and start mixing the ingredients together. Add the cocoa, white sugar and vegetable oil. Now, beat in eggs on at a time and stir in the vanilla. Take the flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine them and stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover the dough and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Get cookie sheets and line them with parchment paper. Roll dough into one inch balls. I like to use a number 50 size scoop. Coat each ball in confectioners’ sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.